And the American idol will be eager to retain his title after taking a much publicised break from the sport.
However, Scottie Scheffler’s Masters triumph in April has put him as a hot favourite to finish top of the pile.
But golfing legend Tiger Woods is expected to pull up some trees once he steps foot on the Southern Hills Country club.
When is the PGA Championship 2022?
- The 104th edition of the PGA Championship will commence from Thursday, May 19 until Sunday, May 22.
- Southern Hill Country Club in Tulsa, Oklahoma is the assigned course for the mouth-watering competition.
- Play is scheduled to get underway on Thursday 19 and Friday 20 at 2pm UK time – 8am in the US.
- However, 3pm UK time – 9am in the US are the start times pencilled in for Saturday 21 and Sunday 22.
What TV channel is the PGA Championship 2022 on and can I live stream it?
- The USPGA Championship 2022 will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports Golf in the UK.
- US viewers have the options of ESPN and CBS to watch ALL the action.
- Coverage commences from 1pm UK time on the two opening days and at 2pm over the weekend.
- Subscription members of Sky Sports can stream the entire tournament live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
The groupings and tee times for the tournament will be announced on Wednesday, 16 – 24 hours before the opening day.
This year, 156 players will feature before the final cut on Friday night.
Scottie Scheffler has been tipped to secure the PGA Championship crown at 10/1.
Whereas Jon Rahm odds to win are 12/1 and Rory Mcllroy sits at 14/1.
However, 15x Majors winner, Tiger Woods is further down the pecking order at 66/1.